Television Production Outline
Host Broadcaster: VRT (Vlaamse Radio en Televisie)
Technical provider: VRT with Videohouse and Alfacam
Main Director: Philippe Lombaerts
1. Production Format @ Venue: 16:9 SD
(HDTV available up on request. Rights holder has to supply with his own SNG)
2. Production and Split of Disciplines:
• Unit 1a : Integrated Feed and Track (mix point for all feeds) Total of 11 x Cameras
• Unit 1b : Domestic Program
• Unit 2a : High Jump (5 cameras) & Javellin (4 camera inc. Virtual graphics)
• Unit 2b : Pole Vault (6 cameras) & triple Jump (4 camera )
29 Cameras in total in use for the World Feed. The World Feed will be broadcasted in SD 16:9.
• Feeds of all Cameras or Feeds can be made available if Rights Holders wish to have their own SNG/Production. The Rights Holder can then cut and mix their own coverage.
3. All Feeds are available in SD (HDTV up on request) with embedded sound, Signal Point at the HB-OB and TV Compound outside the Stadium.
• Master talk will be accessible for all Fully and Partially equipped commentary positions.
4. Event Coverage & Program: (times are local / GMT+2) World Feed timings: CEST 20:00-22:00 – Local production starts at 17:55 CEST
Based upon the time table for ÅF Golden League Brussels, The Host Broadcaster (HB) will provide coverage of all track events that occur between 20:00hrs and 22:00hrs. These will include the following disciplines: 3.000m steeple, 4x1500m Men, 800m Women, 110m Hurdles Men (GL), Men (GL), 400m Women (GL), 100m Men (GL), 800m Men, 100m Hurdles Women (GL), 400m Men (GL), 100m Women (GL), 200m Men, 5.000m Men (GL), 2.000m Women.
In additional there will be a mixture of both Live and Recorded coverage of Field disciplines: Women High Jump, Women Pole Vault, Men Javelin Throw and Women Triple Jump
The world feed will also include the closing podium and celebration of the Jackpot Winner(s).
5. Technical Power:
Technical Power will be provided either by Stadium Power or generator, within the TV Compound. All requests (questionnaire) for Technical Power should be made to Melissa Payne (firstname.lastname@example.org) and email@example.com
6. TV Mixed Zone:
Please be advised that the Host Broadcaster will not provide any equipment (lights etc) or any power cables within the Mixed Zone unless this has been requested.
Should you have any questions regarding any item mentioned above, or should you require any further information please contact:
Office: +44 208 233 5300 Office: +32 2 741 75 64
Mobile: +44 795 612 8601 Mobile: +32 476 48 67 49
Email: Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com