Television Production Outline
Host Broadcaster – RAI
Technical provider: RAI
Directors: Nazareno Balani
1. Production Format @ Venue: 16:9
2. Production and Split of Disciplines:
Unit 1 – Integrated Feed & track
Unit 2 – Javelin (3 cameras including VR graphics)/Long Jump (4 cameras)
Unit 3 – Pole Vault (4 cameras)
Unit 4 – High Jump (4 cameras)
· Feeds of all Cameras or Feeds can be made available if Rights Holders wish to have their own SNG. The Rights Holder can then cut and mix their own coverage
· Master talk will only be accessible for FE equipped commentary positions
3. Event Coverage & Programme: (times are local / GMT+2)World Feed timings: CEST 20:00-22:00Please note: After the last ÅF Golden League discipline including results there will be a stadium shot for 30 sec making it possible for those who would like to end their transmission. The World Feed will thereafter proceed to cover 3000m Steeple chase Women, 400mH W and 400mH M. After end and results of the last discipline 400mH M the World Feed will end with the multilateral closing.
Based upon the time table for ÅF Golden League Rome, The Host Broadcaster (HB) will provide coverage of all track events that occur between 20:00hrs and 22:00hrs. These will include ÅF Golden League disciplines: Men 400m, Women 400m, 100 Women, Men 100m, Women 100m, Men 5000m, Men 110mH all of which will be Live.
In additional there will be a mixture of both Live and Recorded coverage of Field disciplines Women High Jump, Women Pole Vault, Men Javelin Throw and Men Long Jump.
4. Technical Power:Technical Power will be provided either by Stadium Power or generator, within the TV Compound. All requests (questionnaire) for Technical Power should be made to Melissa Payne (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lidia Iozzi (email@example.com)
5. TV Mixed Zone:
Please be advised that the Host Broadcaster will not provide any equipment (lights etc) or any power cables within the Mixed Zone unless this has been requested.
Should you have any questions regarding any item mentioned above, or should you require any further information please contact:Melissa Payne, Production Manager IMG Lidia Iozzi, International Coordinator, RAI
Office: +44 208 233 5300 Office:
Mobile: +44 795 612 8601 Mobile: +39 335 201 835
Email: Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org Email: email@example.com