Television Production Outline
Host Broadcaster – SRG SF Schweizer Fernsehen
Technical provider: tpc tv-productionscenter zürich
Director: Main Stefan Koch
1. Production Format @ Venue: 16:9 SD
2. Production and Split of Disciplines:
• Unit 1 – Integrated Feed and Track (mix point for all feeds) Total of 11 x Cameras
• Unit 1b High Jump & Javelin (5 camera inc. Virtual graphics for Javelin)
• Unit 2a triple Jump (4 camera inc. Virtual graphics)
• Unit 2b Pole Vault (4 cameras)
24 Cameras in total in use for the World Feed
• Feeds of all Cameras or Feeds can be made available if Rights Holders wish to have their own SNG. The Rights Holder can then cut and mix their own coverage
3. All Feeds are available in SD and HDTV with embedded sound, Signal Point at the HB-OB and SNG Farm outside the Stadium.
• Master talk will only be accessible for FE equipped commentary positions
4. Event Coverage & Program: (times are local / GMT+2)
World Feed timings: CEST 20:00-22:00
Based upon the time table for ÅF Golden League Zürich, The Host Broadcaster (HB) will provide coverage of all track events that occur between 20:00hrs and 22:00hrs. These will include all Track disciplines: Women, Men 400m, Women 400m, Men 800m, Women, Men 100/ 110m Hurdles, 100 Women, Men 100m, Men 1500, Men 5000m, Men 4x 100 Zürich Trophy all of which will be Live.
In additional there will be a mixture of both Live and Recorded coverage of Field disciplines Women High Jump, Women Pole Vault, Men Javelin Throw and Men triple Jump.
5. Technical Power:
Technical Power will be provided either by Stadium Power or generator, within the TV Compound. All requests (questionnaire) for Technical Power should be made to Melissa Payne (email@example.com) and firstname.lastname@example.org
6. TV Mixed Zone:
Please be advised that the Host Broadcaster will not provide any equipment (lights etc) or any power cables within the Mixed Zone unless this has been requested.
Should you have any questions regarding any item mentioned above, or should you require any further information please contact:
Office: +44 208 233 5300 Office: +41 (44) 305 65 92
Mobile: +44 795 612 8601 Email: (email@example.com)