Television Production Outline
Host Broadcaster – Canal+
1. Production Format @ Venue: 16:9
2. Production and Split of Disciplines:
• Unit 1 - Track and Presentation for Multilateral World Feed (Total of 11 x Cameras)
• Javelin Throw will be accessible live 3 camera production including graphics
• High Jump and Long Jump will be produced with 3-4 cameras. There is NO live access on these feeds.
21 Cameras in total in use for the World Feed
• Feeds of all Cameras or Feeds can be made available if Rights Holders wish to have their own SNG. The Rights Holder can then cut and mix their own coverage
• Master talk will only be accessible for FE equipped commentary positions
3. Event Coverage & Programme: (times are local / GMT+2)
World Feed timings: CEST 20:00-22:00
Based upon the time table for ÅF Golden League Paris, The Host Broadcaster (HB) will provide coverage of all track events that occur between 20:00hrs and 22:00hrs. These will include Golden League disciplines: Men 400mH, Men 1500m, Women 200m, Women 100mH, Men 400m, Men 100m, Women 800m all of which will be Live.
In additional there will be a mixture of both Live and Recorded coverage of Field disciplines Women High Jump, Men Long Jump, Men Javelin Throw.
4. Technical Power:
Technical Power will be provided either by Stadium Power or generator, within the TV Compound. All requests (questionnaire) for Technical Power should be made to Melissa Payne(firstname.lastname@example.org) and Sabrina Mesli (email@example.com)
5. TV Mixed Zone:
Please be advised that the Host Broadcaster will not provide any equipment (lights etc) or any power cables within the Mixed Zone unless this has been requested.
Should you have any questions regarding any item mentioned above, or should you require any further information please contact:
Melissa Payne, Sabrina Mesli,
Production Manager IMG International Coordinator
Office: +44 208 233 5300 Office: + 33 171 35 29 86
Mobile: +44 795 612 8601 Mobile: + 33 610 16 18 59
Email: Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com