The IAAF will host its first webinar related to the bidding process for the 2022 IAAF World Athletics Series events on 25 February.
The 2022 World Athletics Series events are:
- IAAF World Indoor Championships
- IAAF World Half-Marathon Championships
- IAAF World Race Walking Team Championships
- IAAF World U20 Championships
The aim of the webinar is to provide the participants with a clear understanding of the bidding process, from the early stages to the presentation in front of the IAAF Council. It is also to introduce the participants to the essential assets of the bidding process: the event organisation agreement, the application form, and the indicative budget.
The panel of speakers will be composed of:
• Paul Hardy, IAAF Events and Competitions Director
• Dalton Odendaal, IAAF Partnerships Director
• James Lord, IAAF Director of Broadcast
• Fanny Boquillet, IAAF Information & Knowledge Manager and responsible for ticketing operations
• Vijay Parbat, IAAF Lead Counsel Sports Law & Governance
• Benjamin Roux, IAAF Information & Knowledge Coordinator
If you wish to register for this webinar, please complete this registration form. The IAAF team will then come back to you with the link to access the webinar.
For further information, please contact email@example.com